Friday, January 28, 2011

Love

Our class for February's scrapbook is next week (still plenty of time to sign up for the class - I think we will only have around 3 people in this class so you will definitely have a lot of space to spread out! 

Embellishment Pack

I am working on the Love themed Valentine Cards that you will be able to make with the left overs from the layout.  I might be able to get a 4th and 5th card made.  The amount of cards you can make will depend on how many hearts (how much of the paper) that you use on the layout.  I still have some felted hearts to use - will show you when they are ready to be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.