Monday, November 15, 2010

January Layout

I just finished this example of the Elegance Forever layout for January.  It was so much fun to make.  The papers are so gorgeous, as are the rub-ons and the distressing.  The photograph (which I printed onto white card) is my Gran's Mum.

I am not going to be showing the whole of the layout for a while.  It will be on show on December 12 between 2pm and 4pm at our Christmas Crop  along with the cards that I made with the leftovers, so please pop down to Rex Printers to see it.

The papers are wonderful shades of dark grey, black and cream.  In the kit I will make up for you - you get everything you need to make this layout (including instructions and a photocopy of the layout).  The papers, cardstock, pearl bling, rub ons and wooden words.

Our class will be 2 hours long and I think we'd all be able to finish this layout.  If you don't finish then you have the instructions so you can finish later at home, and you can always email/call if you need help.  If there is time left over then we will be making cards with the left overs.

If you would like to order this kit, please email me for more details. I have just booked our hut at Rex Printers. This class is on January 15th 2011 from 2pm to 4pm. Spaces are limited so please book well in advance.  The price for this kit is £25.00.


Please contact me if you would like to come to our class.  I need the payment in advance as I have to order the supplies from the UK.

You can always contact me through our Facebook Fan Page or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.