Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Planning

I have been busy today working on a leaflet to promote this new group (you can it here and cover all the community notice boards in Guernsey if you'd like).

I have also been 'shopping' online and getting ideas ready for kits.  That way it doesn't matter if you know the first thing about scrapbooking or not.  You will get everything, including instructions, in the kit!

For January I am planning a monotone black, white, gray layout.  (New Years, Parties, Ball Gowns, Elegance)
I already know which photograph I will be using for this layout.  I can't wait to do it!!!

For February, we will be doing the standard Love Valentines layout.  This paper is screaming to be used in such a funky way!

March is planned to be a cute Spring layout.

Soft browns and greens.  With paper flowers, epoxy (glazed) brads and handmade papers.

I hate to say it but these are all subject to change.  I'd love you forever if you live nearby and can come over and craft with us.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.