Thursday, November 4, 2010

Future planning is making me a little crazy. I'm trying to find supplies for a card making class in Feb. It's just one card that is pushing the price up - but it will be an absolutely gorgeous card!


It's these gorgeous swirl with pearls and roses!


This is the album I made yesterday. It was lovely to craft again. I don't have any photographs yet - I was thinking that since the album is green and brown to use photographs of my Dad's garden. But maybe I should wait until Spring to take some photographs. Or it could be 'through the seasons'

I want to get back to it today and add some more patterned paper and little bits to the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.