Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow.  I took this photograph a couple weeks ago.  It doesn;t seem this bright anymore.  I'm trying to decide on layout designs for March and April.  Color (I can't stop writing this the American way - it looks weird with a 'u') wise March is a green/brown Flowers Nature theme and for April I'm drawn towards an urban slightly grungy orange.

I would take some new photographs but I can't find my camera!  I used it sometime last week but I can't remember!!! and I have no idea where it would have been left if not on the crafty table.  I am going to crash at home tonight - I don't really want to go out for a meal today.

I'm trying not to promise anything but I am tempted to make a little gift bag to give out at the Christmas Crop.  It's the Christmassy season - I feel like this crop should be festive and warm.  

Ooh... just had a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.