Monday, November 22, 2010

Sneaky Peeks

I am going to give you another sneak peek at the Elegant Distressed Vintage layout that I will be teaching in January.


The cost for this class (which is on 15 Jan 2011) is £25 which included the full kit and instructions.  We are even providing drinks and nibbles for you.  Because I will be ordering the supplies from England - you need to book and pay by 21st December.  (If you wanted to give this as a gift to someone I could make a little gift card).

I have been busy writing up the instructions for this layout along with the instructions for cards.  This is a little exhausting - making sure that each step is written in order and that it all makes sense!  And especially that I don't miss anything out.

Are you interested in coming?
Comment or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.