Friday, November 26, 2010

Looking forward to 2011

We haven't even done one class yet and I have the kits until June planned! Yes, I admit that I am addicted to scrapbooking and shopping for craft supplies.

I am freezing cold and it seems difficult to move a lot. I try to stay all curled up to keep warm. I am positive that I was a cat in a former life. Give me some nice warm spot and I will curl up and sleep.

For the February class we will be using these papers from KaiserCraft.  They are so lovely! For boys as well as girls.  Full of hearts and we'll be using the felt embellishments and ribbon too.

I have also planned a mini album for February too.  The picture of the album is in the sidebar and you have a choice of three paper collections.

In March (we are moving house, but will still find time to fit a class in) I am going for a natural, Spring themed layout in soft greens and browns. We will be using handmade mulberry paper and some really lovely fabric (linen I think) flowers from Prima.


April's class are these bright warm Summery papers. I will teach you how to make a really cool and elegant flower from paper and will overload you with buttons.


Depending on how popular the February Mini Album class is, I would like to do another one sometime in April, a teapot mini album.

To keep up to date with all our latest news and ideas - and to get reminders of the classes (and this Christmas Crop in 3 weeks) please sign up to the monthly free newsletter.

If you would like to sign up for the above classes please email me and I will reserve a space for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.