Monday, November 8, 2010

The Latest

I am busy planning the January layout class, but I have so many ideas about what to use - but I also need to keep the price down! You don't want to pay 40GBP (I need to find where the pound sign is on this keyboard).

I will have my example ready for our First Christmas Crop on Dec 12th so you can all see it in real life. I can't wait to make this layout - it is going to double as a Christmas present. I have to keep a bit quiet about this so that no family members tell the recipient.

I just need to finalise the details (again) and check the price.  Then I can buy the supplies and get to the fun part of creating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.