Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Crafty Blog: How to make your own Christmas Wrapping Paper?

I just wanted to direct you to this blog post from my other crafty blog from last year.

My Crafty Blog: How to make your own Christmas Wrapping Paper?

It really is easy to make your own wrapping paper. This year I will probably be buying some commercial Christmas paper since all/most of our crafting supplies are still in England.

Hmmm... maybe I should see how much tissue paper costs? I don't like using commercial machine made products if I don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some words.

About Me

My photo
We are a mother and daughter team starting a local crafting group here in the island of Guernsey. Teaching scrapbooking and card making once a month and altered mini albums at a local hut.